Cultural Tour after AGM at Alice Springs in 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Details of Cultural Tour will be announced tonight

Post by Trevor Hudson on Thu May 23 2013, 17:07

Another Clue, on this special Cultural Tour, as you ride along with me next May, you will see enough Gum Trees to make you homesick.
Cheers from Trevor. Laughing

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Another Clue about the Cultural Tour

Post by Trevor Hudson on Fri May 17 2013, 22:01

Less than a week to go till the Cultural Tour is announced. Another clue, you will still be keeping left (most of the time) on the road. Trevor Smile

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

Cultural Tour after AGM at Alice Springs in 2014

Post by Trevor Hudson on Sat May 11 2013, 17:01

I am finalising plans now with a tour operator, to run a Cultural Tour next year exclusively for half a dozen Yarra Ranges members - if you respond promptly. The tour will start from Darwin around 22 May 2014 and finish back at Darwin 2 weeks later. To give everyone a fair and equal chance to attend this special Boutique Tour, I will be announcing full details at the next social evening on Thursday 23rd May 2013. However if there are still vacancies in early June, the remaining places on the Tour will be advertised in the August 2013 edition of Riding On. So if interested, please contact me for more information and pay your deposit ASAP. Just a hint, some off-road motor bike experience may come in handy. Cheers from Trevor Hudson. Laughing

Trevor Hudson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum