Service of Hondas at Intune in Ringwood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Service of Hondas at Intune in Ringwood

Post by Rupertj on Tue Mar 26 2013, 11:28

Jane had her XVS 1100 retuned at Intune after having new pipes fitted. Runs like a dream now. Excellent service!
Rupertj

Back to top Go down

Service of Hondas at Intune in Ringwood

Post by Firefly_au on Sat Mar 16 2013, 12:02

Hi guys and girls,

I started this new thread at the gracious request of our web master. With the issues currently with the Honda dealers in our area I needed to try a different service center for maintenance of my bike. So I asked around and Tim and Luke at Intune were recommended by a few members and also listed on our web site, so I thought I would give them a try and like Geoff post my comments in the hope that they may be helpful to others needing to address similar concerns.

I have to say I am very happy with their service and professionalism the look of the workshop is also clean and bright. Tim and Luke were friendly and obliging and their work on my bike was well done and reasonably priced including the replacement front tyre. I can't comment on their competence with all models or makes but for my Honda VT1300CR they seemed to do the service very well Smile

I would be interested to hear what other members experiences have been with Intune or any MC service other providers?

From my personal perspective I would recommend them to others based on my personal experience with them.

Cheers
Firefly
Firefly_au

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum