Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Sale Suzuki 650 Vstrom ABS

Go down

For Sale Suzuki 650 Vstrom ABS Empty For Sale Suzuki 650 Vstrom ABS

Post by joffa williams Tue Mar 05 2019, 11:19

This 2012 VStrom is a great all round bike with ABS. It has been my pride and joy and set up for comfortable touring. It is loaded with a lot of extras and regrettably has not covered many Kms for its age and only a handful of short dirt roads. My reason for selling is that I am now recovering from a broken leg, whilst riding in Vietnam. The bike has been regularly serviced and always garaged, and for those that know me, know how I look after my bikes as can be seen by the great condition it is in. The tyres are Shinco and were fitted 6000Kms ago.

The extras fitted are :-

Comfort seat. By Australian Cumfy Seats, Fawkner

SW Motec side protection bars, centre stand and engine bash plate.

Oxford heated grips.

Hand guards

Givi top box.

Andy Straps. Water and dust proof soft panniers, with custom made solid steel mounting frame.

Front under faring dual 12 volt outlets. Ideal for GPS, Phone etc.

Factory touring screen.

All in all this is a lot of bike with $2500 of extras for a realistic price. It is a bike you can tour on all day long, as I was intending to do and is now a regretable sale.

Always covered and garaged. I am sure once you see it you will buy it. Asking $5800. Please phone Geoff Williams. 17747.    phone # 0488394111

joffa williams

Back to top Go down