Hamburger ride to Geelong...

Go down

Hamburger ride to Geelong... Empty Hamburger ride to Geelong...

Post by Placid on Sun Jan 20 2019, 17:27

Well, what a great day for a ride. Six of us left Brunch at 10 this morning and travelled to Geelong to sample the Kermonds Hamburgers in their new shop in Ryrie Street. I wanted to know if this first branch-out of their business was serving burgers as good as the ones from their first and original shop in Warrnambool.
We arrived in time for lunch and placed our orders. We set up out on the footpath and savored the beautiful aroma emanating from the shop. Within minutes the freshly made burgers arrived. I can tell you that there wasn’t a lot of talking going on as we all devoured our burgers. I’m happy to be able to report that these burgers are equally as good as the ones from the Warrnambool shop. They also got the thumbs up from the other guys that made the trip.
The girls looked after us well and the owner, Tim, came out to check that everything was OK and to see if we enjoyed the burgers. He thanked us for making the trip and was also keen to check the bikes out, but unfortunately we were parked a fair way down the street.
So, thanks to Guy, Kerryn, Eric, Brin and Homer (TEC) for making the trip even more enjoyable by their company.

Hamburger ride to Geelong... 1t3n9e

Hamburger ride to Geelong... 10geozq
Placid
Placid

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum