Vision impaired

Go down

Vision impaired  Empty Mid Week Ride - 5/12/18

Post by Scoresby Chris on Wed Dec 05 2018, 17:14

Wednesday ride report
Hi all, today was one of those days where the Brunch car park seemed full of bikes, and why not the weather gods were smiling. In total there were 20 bikes two Spyders and 22 riders plus one pillion (I think).
Two rides were organised, Armando led (A team) on a ride through the twisties with lunch at Yea and the (B team) led by the Fonze headed out through Whittlesea with lunch at Mernda pub, both rides would have filled anyone’s craving for a day out on the bikes. Thanks to Armando/Steve/Fonze and Ian for their efforts in leading and TEC duties. John.
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down

Vision impaired  Empty Vision impaired

Post by eduard_kuppens on Mon Jul 02 2018, 21:44

To all that attended I say a Very Big thank you ( And you know how you are ) an as for all the other members shame on you,for such a great day weather wise it was perfect an for the atendence was a shame we have so many members in our club,the Yarra Rangers that is that no one could find the time to spend for the Vision Impaired people any way we had a great day with the VIPs ,the hole day was a blast us members that were there got such a kick out of this , just to see these people’s faces was very forfilling, again it was such a shame that so many of our members miss out , I hope that next year there might be some of you members are going to put your hand up an not just think of your self
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum