Dogsitter required

Go down

Re: Dogsitter required

Post by Geepez on Wed Jun 27 2018, 09:09

Hello Everybody, I realise I'm a bit late to help Pam look after her dog but just remember this for future. My daughter Chelcey does dogsitting in her own home and has been doing this for many years now. Conveniently she is located in Knoxfield and will be more than happy to look after any dog (either inside or outside). You may contact her on mobile 0437 405 887. If you need a recommendation speak to Kelvin.
Regards Merv
Geepez

Back to top Go down

Dogsitter required

Post by Pammo on Fri May 25 2018, 14:00

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of someone who looks after dogs in their own homes? (Human home, not dog home). We are going away to a wedding on June 9th and back on the Monday 11th and need someone to look after my old boy, who is still grieving after losing his mate of 12 years.  Normally I would put him in the kennels, however he needs to be around people at the moment. Tyson has a very sweet nature, and really loves people (but not other animals) is house trained, and very affectionate...being so old, all he does is eat and sleep!....and the occasional rear-end smell  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Cheers, Pammo.   0419763090
Pammo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum