Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018

3 posters

Go down

Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018  Empty GOOD FRIDAY APPEAL

Post by JOHN ECKHART (FONZE) Tue Mar 27 2018, 20:23

I completely agree - sounds like an excellent idea - a chance to promote ourselves to the general public.
and . HELP SUPPORT A MARVELLOUS CAUSE - OUR KIDS.

Fonzie .
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)
JOHN ECKHART (FONZE)

Back to top Go down

Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018  Empty Re: Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018

Post by crofty48 Mon Mar 26 2018, 17:47

I for one think it would be a brilliant idea, to have this donation read out on Friday's Telethon, it would be great advertising for Yarra Ranges Ulysses Motorcycle Club, in that it shows us as being "Good People Bikers", and into the bargain that not all bikers are Hell's Angel type riders, and that we do community good!
Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018  Empty Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018

Post by Scoresby Chris Mon Mar 26 2018, 15:26

Good Aftrenoon All  
I have been approached by several Branch members over the past week suggesting that we make a small donation to the Royal Childrens Good Friday Appeal.
Unfortunately, the Committee did not get an opportunity to discuss this matter when we last met.
I would like to propose that we donate $200 to this fantastic cause. I will open it up to the Branch to determine the feedback.
Kind Regards  
Chris Collins
Yarra Ranges President
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down

Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018  Empty Re: Good Friday Appeal - Royal Childrens Hospital - 2018

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down