Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018

Go down

Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018  Empty Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018

Post by Scoresby Chris Sun Feb 25 2018, 17:37

On Friday, 23 February 2018, 8 hardy soles made their way down to the island to see the superbikes in action. Weather was warm and very humid. We made a quick stop at Tooradin where we collected a couple more ulyssians. Overall, it was a great day as we got to see all the new showroom bikes, we also saw the superbikes out doing practice laps and also a qualifying round. From my perspective, I love that there are thousands of spectator bikes around track so its a great place to see all sorts of bikes. I thoroughly recommend this event and especially attending on the Friday. You get to see great action with some of the best bike riders in the world putting their bikes through their paces. Its also great that you can drive your bike into and around the track. Overall a great day - Mark it in the calendar for next year
Chris Collins - Yarra Ranges Branch Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018  Img_3414
Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018  Img_3413
Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018  Img_3412
Superbikes - Phillip Island - Chris Collins 2018  Img_3415
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down