Camp(ing) chairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helinox ...

Post by toneli on Wed Mar 13 2013, 21:39

Helinox ... a hell of a good way to relax after a day on the bike! And the 2 1/2 year old grandson just loves it. Certainly beats trying to get comfortable on the "dirt".

Sunday evening, a week ago, I ordered my Helinox. Just about fell off my perch when I saw the pack on the doorstep the very next Tuesday - just two working days after ordering it! And it came from Queensland. I'd give them a AAA rating for their shipping and delivery effort.
toneli

Back to top Go down

Re: Camp(ing) chairs

Post by squizzy on Thu Feb 14 2013, 21:40

Try [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They look very stable and most people buy the leg extenders. I think Derek has one.

squizzy

Back to top Go down

Camping chairs

Post by toneli on Thu Feb 14 2013, 21:35

Thank you Ian for your response ... I came across the Helinox chair last night (thanks to Mr Google) but was unable to find the Kermit chair - which I was looking for. Thanks again.
toneli

Back to top Go down

Post by squizzy on Thu Feb 14 2013, 20:43

The chair you are thinking of is probably a kermit, thought they were a bit expensive and bought a helinox. Used it a couple of times and have been happy with it. Packs up very small. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cheers
Ian

squizzy

Back to top Go down

Camp(ing) chairs

Post by toneli on Thu Feb 14 2013, 10:56

Hi there ...

Sometime ago, on the old web site, someone posted a report of one of their overnight (and longer) rides. They featured various pics including one of their campsites. In the pic was a light-weight and very portable wood and canvas (?) camp(ing) chair.

I am wondering if the one who posted said report can respond to this email advising the made (and model) of the chair so feature please. I am interested in investigating the possibility of checking out and maybe acquiring one of the same.

Thank you in anticipation of your/(a flood of )response(s).
toneli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum