A nice joke from my friend Degzi. I haven't given him any presents for a while!! Last Saturday at Brunch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A nice joke from my friend Degzi. I haven't given him any presents for a while!! Last Saturday at Brunch!

Post by ghost_rider on Sun May 28 2017, 17:58

The old blokes were standing around, bragging about how well their son's had done in life. The first old fellow said that his son had done really well. He started as a car-dealer and ended up owning the company. He made so much money that he could afford to buy his best friend a hundred thousand dollar Mercedes. The second old bloke said that was nothing. His son became an airline pilot and ended up establishing an international airline that made squillions. He did so well that he bought a brand new jet plane for his best friend. The next fellow said that his son had made billions in real estate and gifted his best friend a million dollar mansion. The final old fellow announced that his son was a Gay male stripper. The others looked shocked and suggested that he must have been a disappointment to his father. The old man responded to the contrary, and that he was very proud of his son and that he was such a good bloke that he had a large circle of very close friends. One of his friends gave him a hundred thousand dollar Mercedes. Another friend bought a brand new jet plane for him and still another friend gave him a million dollar mansion.
ghost_rider

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum