Mid Week ride to The Flying Tarts Cafe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mid Week ride to The Flying Tarts Cafe.

Post by Tinas_shadow on Wed Mar 29 2017, 16:21

So 10 fortunate riders gathered at Brunch cafe this morning to enjoy a great Wednesday ride in perfect weather. There was a couple of BMWs, a couple of Triumps (Bill and Will), an Indian Scout, a Suzuki, a Honda (Volvo) and a flashy Yamaha FZ6R and 2 stunning Harleys.
We headed to Yarra Glen as Fonz led us into uncharted territory along some magic roads such as Buttermans Track to St Andrews, School Road where rumour has it a kangaroo was about to cross the road but saw Fonz riding at break neck speed and changed his mind.....or he heard the Harleys coming and jumped for his life, hard to know.
Cottles Bridge Road-Strathewen Road was another hidden gem we enjoyed, no lights, no corner making, just riding. Eventually a quick stretch/toilet break/smoko at Yan Yean and then off through Whittlesea to The Flying Tarts Bakery in Kinglake West.
As always healthy banter as well as low fat, low sugar, low everything lunch (my memory is a bit fuzzy about this part).
Home down Kinglake-Glenburn Rd to Melba Highway which was another piece of magic then down the Healesville-Kinglake Road to Healesville where we all said our good byes, admired the Harleys one more time and went on our seperate ways with a smile.
Thanks Fonz for a great ride and to Leafy for being our unofficial TEC, also lovely to have the 'NOT so mini me Fonz Jnr' on his stunning Harley (Steven) Hope i spelt that right Fonz.

Last edited by Tinas_shadow on Thu Mar 30 2017, 21:16; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Don't ask)
Tinas_shadow

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum