Midweek ride to Pheasant Creek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mid week ride with the Fonz

Post by eduard_kuppens on Thu Mar 09 2017, 16:27

It is very nice to see Hank that you are able to leave a ride report up, even that i didn't go it is still nice to be able to read about the ride thank Hank cheers ( Homer )
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Midweek ride to Pheasant Creek

Post by Hank on Wed Mar 08 2017, 14:56

Met as usual at 10 at Brunch for the informal midweek ride. 6 Harleys and 5 other motorised bicycles turned up. Was just thinking to myself that most people really do get it right most of the time. Then Roger turns up on his Beemer at the last moment and makes it 6 a piece. I am then thinking, its just like barracking for the Pies. The majority of people still get it right, even if the other hordes try to convince you different. :-)
Anyway, with Fonze out front and "exploding" Kelvin TEC, we head out through Yarra Glen, Kangaroo Ground, Hurstbridge, past Yan Yean reservoir, and through Whittlesea to the pleasant Pheasant Creek for lunch. And just in case those of you working today missed it, what a perfect day for riding. Home via Kinglake and Yarra Glen. 3 Ladies included. Did miss Rowena who we guess was off with the Vic Chicks again. And missed Snake too. But worked out why when we saw this guy below. Might need to zoom in on the door sign.

Hank

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum