Liz Tester's Charity Ride around Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liz Tester's Charity Ride around Australia

Post by Wezzo on Tue Sep 13 2016, 18:52

Hello my dear friends at the Yarra Ranges Ulysses Branch lol!
It has been a very long time since I posted on your forum so I hope I am posting in the right place.
I just wanted to bring it to your attention that Liz Tester and her partner "Jon" who are travelling around Australia (Liz on her trusty YAMAHA XVS650 and Jon in their Mobile Home support vehicle). The best part is that Liz is raising funds to donate to both UCARF and the Royal Flying Doctor's Service.
Liz and Jon arrived in Wodonga this evening and will be travelling through Melbourne tomorrow (Wednesday 14th of September 2016).
If anybody is interested in meeting up with Liz and Jon and riding through Melbourne to Geelong you can contact Liz on 0407 474 546 to find out where you can meet up with them.
As most Ulysses people, Liz and Jon are really very nice people and I know that they would love to have your support at least while they are in your area.

Liz and Jon are based in Capel which is about 200 Kms south of Perth.
Apart from Liz's XVS650 breaking down in the Northern Territory I believe that they have had a pretty good trip so far. We (the Gympie Branch) extended a friendly hand of welcome when they pulled into Gympie on Thursday 1st of September and we went out to dinner with them. The next morning I joined with Liz and rode out of Gympie to Yandina where we had morning tea and I bid them farewell.

I hope you are able to meet Liz as she is an inspiration to us all I'm sure sunny
Wezzo

http://viragotechforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum