Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vale Alan Judd

4 posters

Go down

Vale Alan Judd Empty Re: Vale Alan Judd

Post by ghost_rider Tue Aug 30 2016, 17:36

RIP Alan.
ghost_rider
ghost_rider

Back to top Go down

Vale Alan Judd Empty Re Alan Judd

Post by crofty48 Tue Aug 30 2016, 14:26

I regret that unfortunately I have been unable to further contact Alan's family, and being as how he was still estranged from them, they have obviously decided not to give Alan's Ulysses friends the ability to farewell him!
Sadly, he was not to every ones taste, but we most of us share in common the ability to not get along with every person we meet, I know he took particular pleasure in seeing that we got copies of CYCLE TORQUE, whether we wanted them or not! and he looked forward to those rides where he and his scooter were capable of joining in, in his last few years with us, most of his time was spent in Aged Care, he was 85 last birthday, and really thought he still might get one more ride on his new 200cc scooter, however that was not to be.
No doubt our next Fernshaw Memorial Ride will see him 'sent off' to continue Riding On! I look forward to saying goodbye!
Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by K2 Sun Aug 21 2016, 19:53

Ride on, Alan - I hope you find peace.
K2
K2

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce j Sun Aug 21 2016, 18:37

So sorry to hear of Alan's passing. Sue and I have good memories of his enthusiasm and even inspiration to keep on riding into (very) senior years.

bruce j

Back to top Go down

Vale Alan Judd Empty Vale Alan Judd

Post by crofty48 Sun Aug 21 2016, 17:33

I have been informed this afternoon that Alan(scooter) Judd passed away last night.
I don't know if we had an older member among us, Alan was 85 I think? however, he had been in a care home for a couple of years and could no longer participate in club activities, but his interest in Yarra Ranges Branch never waned, and we (myself and other members) took him for Xmas lunch at Box Hill R.S.L as well as visiting with him in the care home.
At this time I have no information in regards his funeral or any other arrangements as he was still estranged from his family, and his family have asked NOT to be contacted at this time, as and if further information comes to hand I will let our members know immediately.
Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down