If a leaf fell in a forest and nobody heard it fall did it actually fall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If a leaf fell in a forest and nobody heard it fall did it actually fall

Post by Snake1250 on Sun Jul 17 2016, 19:35

Post by Snake1250 Today at 7:26 pm

If a Leaf fell in a forest and nobody heard it fall did it actually fall????????............yes
Graeme Leaf lost the front end on the newby triumph bonneville yesterday and hit the road like a sack of spuds but the plucky youngster immeadiately bounced to his feet and proclaimed what the (crowcall) happenned?

Then with a team of 11 motorcycle engineers and one mechanic Mark T lying on the road a broken gearshift lever was removed then quickly taped up with a genuine Victory 6MM Allan key and a piece of wood collected buy Hans and gaffa tape supplied by KBW which provided enough mechanical integrity for Leafy to ride his bike safely home.

The repairs required are only minor.The group motored on to Skyhigh for an excellent lunch and enjoyed the sunshine and the spectacular views across Melbourne.

Leafy is a very experienced and skillful rider and would out ride most people half his age so my thoughts are that the fall was a combo of circumstances.

Leafy fronted up at todays Club car rally with some stray chicky babe and as usual was in good spirits and I fully expect to see him at this weeks Wednesday ride which is heading norf from brunch to flowerdale working around back to St Andrews pub for Lunch at about 1.00
Snake..
PS I want my Allan key back!
Snake1250

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum