Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride to Noojee

2 posters

Go down

Ride to Noojee Empty Re: Ride to Noojee

Post by Tinas_Harley Mon Feb 29 2016, 21:37

Lovin your work Homer
Tinas_Harley
Tinas_Harley

Back to top Go down

Ride to Noojee Empty Rde to Noojee

Post by eduard_kuppens Sun Feb 28 2016, 17:19

I forgot to mention Hope that you enjoy the ride report ( TINA ) cheers I love you
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Ride to Noojee Empty Ride to Noojee

Post by eduard_kuppens Sun Feb 28 2016, 17:13

Here goes another great ride today with the Ulyesses bunch, started cool but got Warmer as the day went on, we had 22 riders 3 off them were ( spiders but thats ok )we had a great bunch of guys an there were 3 young lades with us,the was Chris Wood an Garry the there was Gipp an Ricki we had lots of sunny an not to much cloud around I must talk to Fonz about the organisation of the rides because Garry an Fonz must of talked about Bends, why i say this is that Garry must have found every bend in Victoria , there were a couple of bends that were affraid openers,an also there was some Gravel which i don't like, But all in all we made it, we all arrived at the Noojee Pub ok, the ride was good with a few cyclops openers, glad we did it an with a great bunch of people, an not to forget the Girls,Thank you Garry an every one on the Ride i had a great day - thanks every one, I'm just about to fall Sleep ---thanks again ( Homer )
eduard_kuppens
eduard_kuppens

http://eduard.kuppens@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Ride to Noojee Empty Re: Ride to Noojee

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down