Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twin Spurs @ Marysville

3 posters

Go down

Twin Spurs  @ Marysville  Empty Re: Twin Spurs @ Marysville

Post by crofty48 Mon Nov 16 2015, 17:13

Quite possible some entrants may have been 'under the influence' of a good time!

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Rokx Mon Nov 16 2015, 11:44

That was a great weekend. Good company, good venue, good food, good entertainment.
I think some of the horses should have had samples taken though. Looked a bit dodgy.
Not many better ways to spend a weekend.
Henry and Marjorie.

Henry Rokx

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoresby Chris Sun Nov 15 2015, 20:37

Fantastic Rally - great place, great people, great venue and most importantly.....great riding! - certainly did not want to come home - Regards Chris & Tracey Collins
Scoresby Chris
Scoresby Chris

Back to top Go down

Twin Spurs  @ Marysville  Empty Twin Spurs @ Marysville

Post by crofty48 Sun Nov 15 2015, 17:01

I'm not sure how many were in attendance for Twin Spurs, but I'm confident all had a good time of it.
Friday night dinner from our bbq trailer was more than ample, and the hall onsite coped very well. Again,Pam and K2 and our cooks and helpers did a marvelous job of planning and feeding the multitude, and Saturdays 'gambling' frenzy, initiated I think by Henry &Co, went over very well indeed, I think most participated in a great bit of good natured fun, with Kathy as one of the horses (not a handicap race) and our 3 race event card went over well.
Saturday dinner in the larger hall was also a lot of fun, with door prizes and a good array of raffle prizes to be had, drinks (byo) and congenial banter, not to mention a nice meal, after which Nick had his music machine in operation for us to enjoy. Saturday and Sunday brekkies were good starts, and sunny, pleasant days greeted us for a couple of rides and hopefully, a safe trip home by all who attended. Again, my thanks go out to all who selflessly gave their time so that the majority of us could just enjoy great company and time away. Many Thanks.....Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down