Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to keep you Up To Date!

Go down

Just to keep you Up To Date! Empty Just to keep you Up To Date!

Post by crofty48 Mon Sep 07 2015, 13:10

I briefly spoke to most of our 'sickies' today, and can report as follows.
Tina Nichols is currently at home, but unfortunately still has a long road to travel. Ewan tells me that Tina is having a lot of pain, but not really getting any closer to being on the mend at this time. A call could help cheer her up if you have time. mob 0413083010.

Kathy McArthur is having a checkup today, and is very hopeful of a good report and further improvement. mob 0438530630.

Chris Daly is now home and getting around a little, and has ongoing physio, but otherwise, happy to be home. mob 0458836557.

Jock(Reg Joblin) informed me the hole in his leg is almost completely closed up, and is hoping to visit Brunch this or next Saturday, look forward to seeing you Jock. home 56253571.

Jo Morris is recovering from her hip replacement slowly, and getting around with the aid of a walker, no doubt can still beat Ed? home 98442107.

I feel sure all our members wish all our sickies a speedy recovery. Regards Mick

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down