Yarra Ranges Ulysses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Update Jo, Tina, Kathy and Jock.

Go down

Latest Update Jo, Tina, Kathy and Jock. Empty Latest Update Jo, Tina, Kathy and Jock.

Post by crofty48 Fri Aug 21 2015, 11:46

I spoke with Jo Morris this morning, and all is going well with her hip replacement. Jo is hoping to return home, possibly on Sunday.
Tina Nicholls is not having a good time of it at all, I spoke with Ewan this morning and Tina had some metal work removed on Tuesday, but has a quite serious Staff Infection,she is supposed to be having a further Op today, but it's not sure if this will go ahead or not, not a good outlook according to Ewan. I'm sure we all are hoping to hear of at least some improvement in the near future, Best Wishes Tina.
Also spoke briefly with Bob McArthur and Kathy is doing well, she is now in plaster and getting around a bit and generally on the improve.

I rang Jock(Reg Joblin) after lunch and had a bit of a chat. He still has the district nurse calling on him every other day, but aside from keeping his leg elevated, all is going well, the nurse removed a short piece of suture from the op site that apparently his surgeon 'left behind' after his operation, but other than that , he is getting along fine. Home number for Jock is 5625-3571 should any one like to call. Regards Mick.

crofty48

http://crofty48@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down